Toopher will no longer be supported. Toopher is no longer in service due to its acquisition by SalesForce. We do not recommend using Toopher if you are a new user.
To get started with Toopher:
- Download the Toopher App to your smartphone ( from the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad, or from the Google Play Store on your Android).
- On a desktop or laptop, login to LastPass and open your Vault.
- Select Account Settings (in the left sidebar).
- Then select “Multifactor Options” (fourth tab from the left).
- Select the “Toopher” radio button at the top of the page.
- Once you have selected Toopher, you will be taken to a different screen. On the new screen you will switch “Toopher Authentication” from “Disabled” to “Enabled”. You will be prompted to enter a 2-word “pairing phrase”. This pairing phrase will be generated by the Toopher app on your mobile device (see next step).
- Open the Toopher App on your mobile device and select the “+” button in the top-right of the app screen. This will generate a 2-word pairing phrase. In the open menu on your computer, enter this 2-word pairing phrase into the field and then select enter.
- Click OK and enter your master password to save the change.
You will receive a push notification on your phone that will prompt you to select “allow” or “deny”. Select “allow”, pairing is complete, and you have now enabled Toopher with your LastPass account.
Now if you choose, the Toopher – LastPass, two-factor authentication can be automated. If you are on the same computer, in the same location logging into LastPass (the same site) you can tell your mobile device to automatically log you in next time. Simply slide the “automate when near here” slider to the right. Now Toopher will automatically enable two-factor authentication for you. This feature can be turned on or off whenever you wish.
Table of Contents
- Help Center and FAQs
- Downloading and Installing LastPass
- LastPass Mobile
- LastPass App for Mac
- Your LastPass Icon
- Your LastPass Vault
- Adding & Filling Sites
- Editing an Existing Site Entry and Editing Form Fields
- Importing Passwords
- Account Settings
- Browser Extension Preferences
- Secure Notes & Attachments
- Password Generator
- Fill Form Basics
- Multifactor Authentication
- LastPass for Applications
- LastPass Credit Monitoring
- LastPass Sentry
- LastPass Command Line Application
- LastPass via USB
- Windows 8 Metro
- Uninstalling & Deleting
- Site Map