Shared Folders allows you to share joint accounts with other users. Up to 5 other users can be added to each Shared Folder.
This feature is available for Teams and Enterprise users. Learn more about Family Shared folders នៅទីនេះ.
Create a Shared Folder
There are two main ways to create a Shared Folder: 1) Create a new one from scratch, និង 2) convert an existing Folder into a Shared Folder.
Add Items to Shared Folders
Any site or secure note added to a Shared Folder will automatically sync to other users added to the Shared Folder. To add sites to the Shared Folder, use one of the following methods:
- When adding a new site, specify the Shared Folder in the Folder field.
- Move an existing site or secure note by dragging and dropping the item into the Shared Folder.
- Right click the item, choose “Move to Folder”, and choose the Shared Folder
- Move multiple items by selecting the box > More Actions > Move to Folder > select the Shared Folder:
Add and Manage Users
Add Users to the Shared Folder
- Navigate to Manage Shared Folders in the Sharing Center.
- Click the Edit icon to bring up the Shared Folder dialog.
- Add users by entering users’ email addresses in the Invite Users or Groups field on the left-hand window. This will allow you to set permissions for the user as follows or restrict his or her access to the folder later. Click Invite button and see the email address appears on the right-hand window.
- Read Only: Enable Read Only to prevent the user from being able to make changes to the Shared Folder.
- Hide Passwords: Enable Hide Password to disallow the user from being able to see passwords in the Shared Folder
- When your permissions are all set, optionally choose to send a notification email or not then click the Invite button to send the invite email to share the Shared Folder.
- Edit permissions. Edit a user’s permissions by unchecking and checking Read Only and Hide Password.
- Restrict access. Restrict which sites in the Shared Folder a user has access to by clicking on the wrench icon and follow the instructions on the Restrict Access dialogue.
- Revoke access. Remove a user from the Shared Folder by clicking on the remove icon.
Important Note Regarding Hidden Passwords
- Savvy end users could potentially access the password if they capture it using advanced techniques, but LastPass will never be able to access this data because it has been encrypted using their public key.
- It is also possible to obtain shared passwords using another password manager.
- LastPass recommends that you use a generated password specific to the site that you’re sharing and not share any passwords that you’re uncomfortable with the recipient obtaining.
- LastPass Families
- Getting Started with LastPass
- ទាញយកនិងដំឡើង LastPass
- Using LastPass on Your Mobile Device
- LastPass App for Mac OSX
- Navigating the LastPass Browser Extension
- LastPass តុដេករបស់អ្នក
- ការបន្ថែម & បំពេញគេហទំព័រ
- Emergency Access
- ចែករំលែក & Share Center
- ភក្ដិកំណត់ត្រាកំណត់សុវត្ថិភាព & ឯកសារភ្ជាប់
- Generating Secure Passwords
- Using LastPass to Fill Forms
- Protecting Your Account with Multifactor Authentication
- Filling into Windows Applications
- LastPass Security Challenge
- ការតាមដានឥណទាន LastPass
- បន្ទាត់ពាក្យបញ្ជារបស់កម្មវិធី LastPass
- LastPass តាមរយៈ USB
- ប្រព័ន្ធប្រតិបត្តិការ Windows 8 Metro
- LastPass Now Free On All Devices
- Migrating Accounts From Meldium to LastPass
- លុប & ការលុប