Dodavanje nove web stranice na vaš račun LastPass je i jednostavan i siguran. Budući da su svi osjetljivi podaci su šifrirani lokalno na vašem računalu s ključem koji samo vi znate prije nego što je poslan na LastPass, možete pohraniti vaše najosjetljivije podatke sa znanjem da je potpuno sigurna.
The easiest and best way to add new sites to LastPass is to go to the site and enter your credentials as you normally would. Click log in or sign in.
In the top right of your browser, next to the LastPass icon, LastPass will prompt you to add this site. You can choose “Add” or hover over the item to see the “More” menu.
In the “More” menu you can see your password and select a folder for that site.
U tom dijalogu, you can specify:
• Folder: create a new folder or select an existing folder/shared folder for this account to keep your sites organized. Some examples of folders are Financial, Kupovina, Društvene mreže, itd.
• Korisničko ime: ensure the username is correct, or otherwise edit it to the correct one
• Password: verify the correct password is being saved
If desired, you can also select not to save the site to LastPass by clicking “Not now.”
Click “Add” and LastPass will automatically enter the site data into your LastPass Vault. Sa svoje šifrirane podatke pohranjene, LastPass will automatically fill in this information the next time you visit the site and login.
To edit the site in the future, you can access it from your LastPass browser extension or your vault on web or desktop and mobile apps.
You can get up and running with LastPass in minutes when you add your most-used sites from your email. When you sign up for LastPass, you will see a prompt to add sites one at a time, or from your email. Select “Add sites from email” (sometimes seen as “Connect to Gmail or “Connect to email inbox.”)
On the next screen, select your email provider and enter your email address and password when prompted. If you don’t see your email provider, click “Use a different email provider.”
Once connected, LastPass looks for emails that indicate you might have account with a provider, such as @facebook or @amazon.
The scan may take about 30 seconds to a few minutes, depending on your email provider and how many emails you have in your inbox, but you can navigate through LastPass and do other things while the scan processes.
When the scan completes, LastPass shows you the complete list of accounts found in your email. Using the checkboxes next to each item, you can select the ones you want to add to LastPass (or not) and then select “Add.”
For the sites you don’t want to add, you’ll be prompted to set a reminder to add them manually at a later time.
On the next screen, LastPass will confirm that you want to reset and save the passwords for the sites you selected. Click “Continue” to do so. If you select “Cancel” you will not be able to restart the process.
When you select “Continue,” LastPass visits each site and clicks the “Forgot Password?” link. Once the email with the link to reset your password arrives in your inbox, LastPass activates it and generates a new, random password. The new password is simultaneously submitted on the website and saved to your LastPass vault.
During this process, you can see the status in the progress bar at the bottom of the screen. Again, you can navigate your vault while this works in the background.
When this completes, LastPass will confirm how many sites were added during the process, and how many reminders you need to set for those you opted not to add.
Under Save a Site on User Manual homepage, add reference of Inbox Importer and link to section above:
Want a hassle-free way to add all of your sites at once? Try adding sites from your email.
and choose Uredi:
Kada gledate ovaj unos, možete odrediti želite li LastPass napraviti site Omiljen, Require Password Reprompt, or Autologin.
Ako ste prijavom u mjestu u kojem ste postojeći račun pohranjen u LastPass, ali sada se koriste različite lozinke, također ćete vidjeti opciju za zamjenu postojeće stranice s novim podacima za prijavu.
Ručno Spremanje mjestu sa spasiti sve unesene podatke
Alternativni način za spremanje stranice je da koristite 'spasiti sve unesene podatke’ option in the toolbar. This option works best for sites that have more than one field (e.g. username, lozinka, and PIN) or for sites that have obscure logins. If you find that the above method does not work, try this one.
To save using Save All Entered Data, učinite sljedeće:
- Enter your login data onto the page (do not login yet!)
- Click on the LastPass Icon > Stranice > Spremite sve unete podatke
For Internet Explorer, click on the LastPass Icon > Alat > Spremite sve unete podatke
- Within the LastPass browser extension for Internet Explorer, Click on the LastPass Icon > Alat > Spremite sve unete podatke
- After choosing Save All Entered Data, LastPass will launch an dialog box where you can view all of the captured fields and specify your desired settings for the site:
- Click Save.
Osnovna provjera autentičnosti sajtove
LastPass supports saving and filling basic authentication logins in Chrome only for Windows and MacOS.
Autofilling S LastPass
Hover over a site to see the “More” button where you can:
- Copy password
- Copy username
- Kopiraj URL
- Edit: To make additional changes to the site, such as changing the password, selecting a folder, and adjusting settings.
- Centar za pomoć i pitanja
- LastPass Families
- Getting Started with LastPass
- Preuzimanje i instaliranje LastPass
- Using LastPass on Your Mobile Device
- LastPass App for Mac OSX
- Navigating the LastPass Browser Extension
- Vaš LastPass Vault
- Dodavanje & Punjenje Sites
- Uređivanje postojećeg web unos i uređivanje polja obrasca
- Uvoz lozinke
- Postavke računa
- Emergency Access
- Postavke za preglednik
- Dijeljenje & Share Center
- Secure Bilješke & Prilozi
- Generating Secure Passwords
- Using LastPass to Fill Forms
- Protecting Your Account with Multifactor Authentication
- Filling into Windows Applications
- LastPass Security Challenge
- LastPass Credit Monitoring
- LastPass Command Line prijava
- LastPass putem USB-a
- Windows 8 Metro
- LastPass Now Free On All Devices
- Migrating Accounts From Meldium to LastPass
- Deinstalacija & Brisanje
- Mapa stranice