LastPass sharing allows you to share sites and secure notes with another LastPass user securely. Ang dalawang pinaka-karaniwang ginagamit para sa Pagbabahagi kinabibilangan ng:
- Na nagpapahintulot sa isang miyembro ng pamilya o kaibigan access sa isang website
- Sa work sitwasyon kung saan ang kumpanya ay may pag-login sa isang 3rd party na site
- Syncing changes are only available between two Premium users.
- If the sharer or sharee deletes the shared site, ang bahagi ay maaaring mapaso at mawawala mula sa hanay ng mga arko ang SHAREE ng.
- Secure Notes do not offer the ability to hide the password from the sharee.
The Sharing Center is your home for all things sharing. Here you can share, view and manage sites shared to you and from you, as well as manage your Shared Folders. To get to the Sharing Center, go to your LastPass Vault and find “Sharing Center” in the left menu.
The Sharing Center has 3 main sections:
Ang Shared with Others tab lists all sites you have shared and to whom you shared them with. Ang Pending list shows who you have sent sharing invitations to but have not accepted, yet. Ang Accepted list shows who have already accepted shares.
Hover over items to bring up more options.
Ang Shared with Me tab lists all sites that have been shared with you. Ang Pending list shows items that have been shared with you but you have not accepted yet. Ang Accepted list shows items that you have already accepted.
Hover over items to bring up more options.
Ang Pamahalaan ang Naibahaging Folder tab lists all Shared Folders in the Vault. For more on how to use and manage Shared Folders, see the Shared Folders page.
If you are a Premium or Enterprise LastPass user and have not created a shared folder, click the red plus sign at the bottom right to create a new shared folder.
Share Items with Others
There are two main ways to share a site.
Option 1: Share with the Action Icon
- Click on the Action Icon in the bottom right to bring up the Action menu:
- Piliin Share Item from the Action menu.
- The Share dialog will pop up:
- Enter the email addresses of people you would like to share items with on the left. On the right, enter the sites you would like to share with them. Check “Allow Recipient to View Password” if you would like to give the recipient permission to view the password.
- Click Share to send the Share invitation to the selected users for the selected sites. Once the invitations are accepted, the site will be successfully shared!
Option 2: Share from the Site
- In the LastPass Vault, hover over a site to see further options:
- Click the Share icon to bring up the Sharing dialog:
- Enter the email addreses of the people you would like to share this item with. Check “Allow Recipient to View Password” if you would like to give the recipient permission to view the password.
- Click Share to send the Share invitation to the selected users. Once the invitations are accepted, the site will be successfully shared!
Accept Items Shared with You
When someone shares a site with you, you can find pending shares in the Sharing Center. When there are pending shares waiting for you to be accepted, a notification will appear on the Sharing Center in the left menu:
When you see this notification, pumunta sa Shared with Me tab in the Sharing Center to view your pending shares.
Important Note Regarding Hidden Passwords
- Savvy end users could potentially access the password if they capture it using advanced techniques, ngunit LastPass ay hindi kailanman magagawang ma-access ang data na ito sapagkat ito ay naka-encrypt gamit ang kanilang pampublikong key.
- Posible rin upang makakuha ng ibinahaging mga password gamit ang isa pang tagapamahala ng password.
- Inirerekomenda ng LastPass na gumamit ka ng tukoy na binuo ng password sa site na nagbabahagi ka at hindi ibahagi ang anumang mga password na ikaw ay hindi komportable sa pagkuha ng tatanggap.
Talaan ng nilalaman
- Help Center at mga FAQ
- LastPass Families
- Getting Started with LastPass
- Nagda-download at Pag-install ng LastPass
- Using LastPass on Your Mobile Device
- LastPass App for Mac OSX
- Navigating the LastPass Browser Extension
- Ang iyong LastPass Vault
- Pagdaragdag & Pagpuno ng Site
- Ang pag-edit sa isang Umiiral Site Entry at Pag-edit ng mga Patlang ng Form
- Ini-import ang Password
- Mga Setting ng Account
- Emergency Access
- Kagustuhan Extension ng Browser
- Pagbabahagi & Share Center
- Secure Mga Tala & Mga attachment
- Generating Secure Passwords
- Using LastPass to Fill Forms
- Protecting Your Account with Multifactor Authentication
- Filling into Windows Applications
- LastPass Security Hamon
- LastPass Credit Pagmamanman
- LastPass Command Line Aplikasyon
- LastPass sa pamamagitan ng USB
- Windows 8 Metro
- LastPass Now Free On All Devices
- Migrating Accounts From Meldium to LastPass
- Pag-uninstall & Pagtanggal
- Site Map