The LastPass App for Mac allows you to view, edita, and manage your Vault directly from your desktop from a stand alone application, while still giving you a streamlined access to launching your sites into your default browser for an automatic login.
Install and Launch
Find LastPass in the App Store and click GET to install the app.
Open LastPass by clicking on the LastPass App icon.
Once opened, the LastPass Menu Bar icon will appear in the Menu Bar.
Click the LastPass icon to launch the app and login.
Odată conectat, the Menu Bar icon will turn from gray to black.
The LastPass App Vault
The LastPass App Vault stores all of your Sites, Secure Note, and Form Fills. When an item in the Vault is selected, the Details pane will appear on the right.
- Toggle between viewing Sites, Secure Note, FormFills, or Favorites from the left menu.
- Add a new Site, Secure Notă, or FormFill by clicking ‘+ADD’ at the top.
- Click the Star icon to mark an entry as a Favorite.
- Click the Launch icon to launch the site in the default browser. (Icons will reflect your default browser)
- Click the Copy icon to copy the item to the clipboard to paste it later. When an item is copied to the clipboard, the Menu Bar icon will turn red.
- Select Security Challenge to start the Security Challenge.
Generate New Password
In the Details pane, you can generate a new password by clicking Generate New Password. Note that you will still have to change the password on the website.
Quickly access everything you need for the LastPass app from the Menu Bar icon.
Quick Search & Hotkeys
Make your LastPass for Mac experience faster by using Quick Search and hotkeys. The Boltă și Quick Search can be opened by clicking on the Menu Bar icon, or you can use the following hotkeys (these can be changed in Preferences):
- SHIFT+COMMAND+L (⇧⌘L) – Open Quick Search
- Enable in Preferences – Open the Vault
With Quick Search, you can quickly search for any item in the Vault.
Start typing in the search field and Quick Search will start filtering your logins.
Like the Vault, clicking on the Launch button will launch the site in the default browser and clicking on the Copy button will copy the password. Pressing the Enter key will also launch the site into the browser. Using CMD+C will copy the password.
Open Preferences by clicking on the LastPass Menu Bar icon and selecting Preferințe. In Preferences, accordion-item your security preferences to control when the LastPass for Mac app logs out and in. Change your hotkey preferences to new keys if desired.
Touch ID Bar
To unlock the LastPass app with your fingerprint via the Touch Bar, follow the steps below:
Logout & Quit
To logout, choose Log Off from within the Menu Bar icon. Selecta Quit LastPass to quit the app.
- Centrul de ajutor și Întrebări frecvente
- LastPass Families
- Getting Started with LastPass
- Descărcarea și Instalarea LastPass
- Using LastPass on Your Mobile Device
- LastPass App for Mac OSX
- Navigating the LastPass Browser Extension
- Dvs. LastPass Vault
- Adăugare & Site-uri de umplere
- Editarea un site de intrare existente și forma editare Domenii
- Importul Parole
- Setările Contului
- Emergency Access
- Preferințe extensie de browser
- Schimbul & Share Center
- Secure Note & Echipamente
- Generating Secure Passwords
- Using LastPass to Fill Forms
- Protecting Your Account with Multifactor Authentication
- Filling into Windows Applications
- LastPass Challenge Securitate
- LastPass de monitorizare de credit
- Command LastPass Linia de aplicare
- LastPass prin USB
- Ferestre 8 Metroul
- LastPass Now Free On All Devices
- Migrating Accounts From Meldium to LastPass
- Dezinstalarea & Ștergerea
- Harta site-ului