Transakt is an app developed by Entersekt to bring banking-grade two-factor authentication to your mobile device. Transakt works with LastPass to enable you to authenticate your login by responding to a simple Accept or Reject prompt directly on your mobile phone or tablet. Transakt protects you against threats such as phishing, man-in-the-middle, man-in the-browser, and replay attacks. It’s free to install and a snap to configure for use with LastPass.
- On your mobile phone or tablet, go to gettransakt.com or go to your mobile device’s corresponding app store.
- Install the Transakt app.
- On your computer, go to My LastPass Vault
- In the left menu, click Account Settings.
- Click the Multifactor Options tab and select Transakt.
- From the Transakt Authentication list, select Enabled. A popup screen displays a unique sign-up code:
- On your mobile device, open the Transakt app.
- In the Introduction screen, click Let’s begin.
- In the Transakt Signup screen, do either of the following:
- Click Scan code and scan the code displayed on your computer screen.
- Click Enter code and type in the eight-digit code.
- On your computer, click OK when you receive the message that Transakt authentication has been successfully set up.
- On the Multifactor Options page, click Update.
- When prompted, enter your LastPass master password.
Login with Transakt
Table of Contents
- Help Center and FAQs
- Downloading and Installing LastPass
- LastPass Mobile
- LastPass App for Mac
- Your LastPass Icon
- Your LastPass Vault
- Adding & Filling Sites
- Editing an Existing Site Entry and Editing Form Fields
- Importing Passwords
- Account Settings
- Browser Extension Preferences
- Secure Notes & Attachments
- Password Generator
- Fill Form Basics
- Multifactor Authentication
- LastPass for Applications
- LastPass Credit Monitoring
- LastPass Sentry
- LastPass Command Line Application
- LastPass via USB
- Windows 8 Metro
- Uninstalling & Deleting
- Site Map