To export your personal account sites
- Log in to Meldium.com
- Click on your account name in the upper right corner, និងជ្រើស “Export my data” from the menu
- Click on “Download as CSV” to save your credentials to your desktop
- Open the downloaded CSV file with WordPad (on Windows) or TextEdit (on Mac). NOTE: Do not use Excel, as it converts the CSV file to XLS automatically, which is not compatible with the LastPass import flow.
After opening the file, copy its contents in its entirety into the clipboard.
To export your organization account sites
- Log in to Meldium.com.
- Expand the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the organization for which you would like to export the account credentials.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Export Data section and click Show me my data.
- Click Download as CSV.
To Import credentials into LastPass
- In your exported CSV files, edit the headers with the following:
- Change “DisplayName” ទៅ “ឈ្មោះ”
- Change “Notes” ទៅ “extra”
- Go to www.lastpass.com and log in with your LastPass credentials (or create a new account if you do not have one yet).
- In the bottom left of your screen, click on More Options > Advanced > Import.
- Select “Generic CSV File” in the dropdown, and paste the previously copied contents of your CSV file into the text field. Click on the Upload button.
- Select the box next to the items you’d like to import into LastPass, and click the Import All button to finish the import process
- Click Go to my Vault to see all imported items in your vault and to begin using LastPass.