LastPass for Applications (LastApp) on Windows is available for users with a ពិសេស account and to members of our prebuild team. As with all Premium services, LastPass for Applications can also be tested with a 14-day free trial.
- បំពេញនៅក្នុងទិន្នន័យការចូលកម្មវិធីរបស់អ្នកសម្រាប់អ្នក! អនុញ្ញាតឱ្យអ្នកដើម្បីបញ្ឈប់ការប្រើពាក្យសម្ងាត់ "ចូរនឹកចាំ’ មុខងារ, which can oftentimes be saved insecurely.
- As a tray application, it has some preferences that are now possible, like logout on lock or screensaver (exporting only exports Application passwords, not your entire Vault).
- Launch your applications directly from the tray icon.
Downloading & Running LastApp
Simply click on the download file and run the installer. After clicking ‘Finish’, a small LastPass Icon will appear on your computer taskbar. If the icon is greyed out, simply click on it and select ‘Login’ from the menu:
After submitting your email and Master Password in the Login dialog, the LastPass Icon will turn red to indicate that you are logged in:
Once you are logged in to LastPass for Applications, you will notice that the dropdown menu looks very similar to that of the browser plugin. ទោះជាយ៉ាងណា, you now have options for Applications-related features:
កម្មវិធី: The Applications submenu displays those applications that you have already added to LastPass. At the bottom of the submenu you can also select ‘Add Application.’
Add Application: Launches the Add Application dialog box.
Fill Application: Autofills stored login data for an application.
Adding an Application
Let’s use Skype as an example for adding a new application. ជាលើកដំបូង, launch the application that you wish to store in LastPass:
បន្ទាប់, click on the LastPass for Applications icon on your computer taskbar and select Add Application. This will launch the Add Application dialog box:
Click Find and highlight the window of the application you wish to add:
LastPass will then confirm the file location of the selected application. Click Next:
Now you will need to ‘Train’ LastPass to log in to the application. Clear out all data in the login fields prior to initiating Train; you may want to have the username and password stored in a Secure Note so that you can simply copy/paste the login data. When you are ready to record the login, click the Train button:
Now click back over to the application you want to store, enter your login credentials, and hit Login/Submit. When the application has successfully logged in, click back over to the LastPass Add Application dialogue, select ‘Stop Training’ and then ‘Next’:
Now you should see an entry in your Applications submenu for the application that you just added:
By going to your Applications Icon > កម្មវិធី > Application Name, you can Launch, Copy username/password, Edit, Delete or Retrain the entry for the application.
Due to Windows applications using custom UI’s that don’t always use standard controls, autofill for applications will often not be initiated or manually autofilled. When launching the application from your LastPass tray icon, LastPass should detect the application and show the autofill notification window:
Need to force fill? You can use force fill with the “Fill Application” Menu item.
- Click on the LastPass system tray icon.
- Choose “Fill Application”.
- When the cursor turns into a target, click on the login screen to initiate the fill.
You can also initiate autofill by using the Hot Key Shortcut (defaulted at CTRL + ALT + F) – this setting needs to be enabled under preferences.
The above screenshot displays the options selected and not selected by default. These preferences allow you to modify when LastPass for Applications stays active, and how it interacts with your browser.
- Start LastPass for Applications when Windows starts: Controls whether LastPass for Applications is launched automatically when you start your computer.
- Automatically logofff when screensaver starts: When enabled, LastPass for Applications will automatically end your session when your computer goes idle.
- Automatically logoff when lock computer: When enabled, LastPass for Applications will automatically end your session when you lock your computer.
- Automatically logoff when shutdown or logoff computer: When enabled, LastPass for Applications will automatically end your session when you log off as a user on your computer, or turn it off.
- Automatically logoff after idle (mins): នៅពេលដែលបានបើក, LastPass for Applications will logoff after your computer is idle for ‘X’ minutes. Idleness is determined by lack of keyboard and mouse activity.
- Preferred Browser (LastPass plugin is required): Allows you to choose a default browser – Internet Explorer, របស់ Firefox, Chrome, or Opera. The LastPass plugin must be installed in the browser (See the download page for a full list of options).
- Show Fill Popup when known applications start: When enabled, LastPass will prompt you to fill in the login credentials when you open up a program for which you have stored data.
- Automatically hide Popup (secs): Controls how long the login notification is visible.
- Sort Fill List: Sorts the list of saved applications that can be filled.
- Enable HotKey to Start Fill: Set a hotkey to autofill application entries.
- Disable IEAnywhere functionality in LastPass for Applications: LastPass for Applications enables និង IE គ្រប់ទីកន្លែង functionality by default to hook into Internet Explorer without installing the browser addon.
- Language: Allows you to select the language displayed in the LastPass for Applications menu.
If you need to pass specific command-line parameters to an application, you can simply edit the application and append the command-line parameters to the application’s executable. For example, if the application’s executable is:
You can change it to:
to pass Notepad a parameter of “c:\test.txt”.
You can also include the application’s username, ពាក្យសម្ងាត់, and field values as parameters, by passing %username%, %password%, and %field#%, where # is the number of the field you’d like to pass (you can see field numbers by editing the application and then clicking Edit Form Fields). For example, if you set the application’s executable to:
c:\foo.exe %username% %password% %field2%
to pass the application the username as the first parameter, password as the second parameter, and field #2 as the third parameter.
A popular example is PuTTY. The following would tell PuTTY to SSH to foo.bar.com:
c:\putty.exe -ssh %email@example.com -pw %password%
- LastPass Families
- Getting Started with LastPass
- ទាញយកនិងដំឡើង LastPass
- Using LastPass on Your Mobile Device
- LastPass App for Mac OSX
- Navigating the LastPass Browser Extension
- LastPass តុដេករបស់អ្នក
- ការបន្ថែម & បំពេញគេហទំព័រ
- Emergency Access
- ចែករំលែក & Share Center
- ភក្ដិកំណត់ត្រាកំណត់សុវត្ថិភាព & ឯកសារភ្ជាប់
- Generating Secure Passwords
- Using LastPass to Fill Forms
- Protecting Your Account with Multifactor Authentication
- Filling into Windows Applications
- LastPass Security Challenge
- ការតាមដានឥណទាន LastPass
- បន្ទាត់ពាក្យបញ្ជារបស់កម្មវិធី LastPass
- LastPass តាមរយៈ USB
- ប្រព័ន្ធប្រតិបត្តិការ Windows 8 Metro
- LastPass Now Free On All Devices
- Migrating Accounts From Meldium to LastPass
- លុប & ការលុប