Toopher is no longer accepting new users due to its acquisition by SalesForce. Current users can still use Toopher while SalesForce continues to support it.
To get started with Toopher:
- Download the Toopher App to your smartphone ( from the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad, or from the Google Play Store on your Android).
- On a desktop or laptop, login to LastPass and open your Vault.
- Select Account Settings (in the left sidebar).
- Then select “Multifactor Valkostir” (fourth tab from the left).
- Select the “Toopher” radio button at the top of the page.
- Once you have selected Toopher, you will be taken to a different screen. On the new screen you will switch “Toopher Authentication” from “Disabled” að “Enabled”. You will be prompted to enter a 2-word “pairing phrase”. This pairing phrase will be generated by the Toopher app on your mobile device (see next step).
- Open the Toopher App on your mobile device and select the “+” button in the top-right of the app screen. This will generate a 2-word pairing phrase. In the open menu on your computer, enter this 2-word pairing phrase into the field and then select enter.
- Click OK and enter your master password to save the change.
You will receive a push notification on your phone that will prompt you to select “allow” or “deny”. Select “allow”, pairing is complete, and you have now enabled Toopher with your LastPass account.
Now if you choose, the Toopher – LastPass, two-factor authentication can be automated. If you are on the same computer, in the same location logging into LastPass (the same site) you can tell your mobile device to automatically log you in next time. Simply slide the “automate when near here” slider to the right. Now Toopher will automatically enable two-factor authentication for you. This feature can be turned on or off whenever you wish.
Logging in Offline
When multifactor authentication is enabled, you can choose whether to allow LastPass to store an encrypted vault locally so you can log in without an internet connection or not. If you enable offline access, you will be able to login without using Multifactor (with the exception of Yubikey) in case of a connectivity issue.
Með sumum internetið stillingar (venjulega þráðlausa tengingu og vakna af svefni), LastPass getur skráð þig í offline fyrst áður koma tengingu í online gröfina og vekur fyrir Authenticator númerið. Þetta getur valdið LastPass til sjálfvirkrar útfyllingar allir tenging persónuskilríki sem þú hefur vistað í LastPass fyrir þessa síðu sem þú ert á. If you wish to disable offline access, you may do so in your Stillingar reiknings.
Table of Contents
- Hjálp Center og algengar spurningar
- LastPass Families
- Getting Started with LastPass
- Hlaða niður og setja LastPass
- Using LastPass on Your Mobile Device
- LastPass App for Mac OSX
- Navigating the LastPass Browser Extension
- LastPass Vault þín
- Bæti & Bensín Sites
- Breyti núverandi staður færslu og Breytingarhjálp reitunum
- Flyt Lykilorð
- Account Settings
- Emergency Access
- Browser Eftirnafn Preferences
- Hlutdeild & Share Center
- Örugg Notes & Viðhengi
- Generating Secure Passwords
- Using LastPass to Fill Forms
- Protecting Your Account with Multifactor Authentication
- Filling into Windows Applications
- LastPass Security Challenge
- LastPass Credit Eftirlit
- LastPass Command Line Umsókn
- LastPass gegnum USB
- Windows 8 Metro
- LastPass Now Free On All Devices
- Migrating Accounts From Meldium to LastPass
- Uninstalling & Eyði
- Site Map