Grid Multifactor Authentication is an option for those who do not want to utilize mobile devices. With Grid Multifactor, LastPass will prompt for a code derived from your Grid to log in.
- To activate Grid, go to the LastPass Vault > Account Settings > Multifactor Authentication > Grid.
- Click “View and Print” in the Grid section. The Grid will look something like below and is unique:
- When you have safely saved your Grid, toggle “Enabled” to Yes.
- Smelltu Uppfæra.
- Allow Mobile and Bookmarklet Access to Bypass Grid: As Grid Authentication is not currently supported on mobile apps with the exception of Androids, this option controls whether mobile devices and bookmarklets will be allowed to bypass Grid multifactor authentication when enabled.
- Allow Offline Access: Controls whether access to your Vault will be allowed when you are not connected to the Internet. Allowing offline access to your Vault is slightly less secure since Grid can not be actively validated.
- Reset: Allow you to reset your Grid and generate new ones. This option is handy when you reach your limit of 120 grid usages or lose your Grid.
Logging In With Grid
Once Grid has been activated, you can log in to your LastPass plugin by providing your email and Master Password as usual. After you press Submit, you will be prompted to provide 4 random values off of your Grid:
You look up each value on the grid and enter it. Grid look-ups are performed much like the game Battleship. Using the sample Grid image shown above as an example, if you were asked for U7, M8, I5, AND K5, the answers would be ‘d, n, p, q.’ Access to your LastPass Account will only be granted if all 4 values are correct.
If you trust the computer, click the Trust checkbox on the Grid dialog so you will not be re-prompted to enter Grid values the next time you log in.
Grid can be deactivated at any time once you are logged in to your Online Vault and uncheck the Grid option in Account Settings.
Logging in Offline
When multifactor authentication is enabled, you can choose whether to allow LastPass to store an encrypted vault locally so you can log in without an internet connection or not. Ef þú gera ótengdan aðgang, you will be able to login without using Multifactor (with the exception of Yubikey) in case of a connectivity issue.
Með sumum internetið stillingar (venjulega þráðlausa tengingu og vakna af svefni), LastPass getur skráð þig í offline fyrst áður koma tengingu í online gröfina og vekur fyrir Authenticator númerið. Þetta getur valdið LastPass til sjálfvirkrar útfyllingar allir tenging persónuskilríki sem þú hefur vistað í LastPass fyrir þessa síðu sem þú ert á. Ef þú vilt slökkva á offline aðgang, getur þú gert það í þinn Stillingar reiknings.
Table of Contents
- Hjálp Center og algengar spurningar
- LastPass Families
- Getting Started with LastPass
- Hlaða niður og setja LastPass
- Using LastPass on Your Mobile Device
- LastPass App for Mac OSX
- Navigating the LastPass Browser Extension
- LastPass Vault þín
- Bæti & Bensín Sites
- Breyti núverandi staður færslu og Breytingarhjálp reitunum
- Flyt Lykilorð
- Account Settings
- Emergency Access
- Browser Eftirnafn Preferences
- Hlutdeild & Share Center
- Örugg Notes & Viðhengi
- Generating Secure Passwords
- Using LastPass to Fill Forms
- Protecting Your Account with Multifactor Authentication
- Filling into Windows Applications
- LastPass Security Challenge
- LastPass Credit Eftirlit
- LastPass Command Line Umsókn
- LastPass gegnum USB
- Windows 8 Metro
- LastPass Now Free On All Devices
- Migrating Accounts From Meldium to LastPass
- Uninstalling & Eyði
- Site Map