The LastPass App for Mac allows you to view, edit, and manage your Vault directly from your desktop from a stand alone application, while still giving you a streamlined access to launching your sites into your default browser for an automatic login.
Install and Launch
Find LastPass in the App Store and click GET to install the app.
Open LastPass by clicking on the LastPass App icon.
Once opened, the LastPass Menu Bar icon will appear in the Menu Bar.
Click the LastPass icon to launch the app and login.
Once logged in, the Menu Bar icon will turn from gray to black.
The LastPass App Vault
The LastPass App Vault stores all of your Sites, સુરક્ષિત નોંધ, and Form Fills. When an item in the Vault is selected, the Details pane will appear on the right.
- Toggle between viewing Sites, સુરક્ષિત નોંધ, FormFills, or Favorites from the left menu.
- Add a new Site, Secure Note, or FormFill by clicking ‘+ADD’ at the top.
- Click the Star icon to mark an entry as a Favorite.
- Click the Launch icon to launch the site in the default browser. (Icons will reflect your default browser)
- Click the Copy icon to copy the item to the clipboard to paste it later. When an item is copied to the clipboard, the Menu Bar icon will turn red.
- Select Security Challenge to start the Security Challenge.
Generate New Password
In the Details pane, you can generate a new password by clicking Generate New Password. Note that you will still have to change the password on the website.
Quickly access everything you need for the LastPass app from the Menu Bar icon.
Quick Search & Hotkeys
Make your LastPass for Mac experience faster by using Quick Search and hotkeys. The Vault and Quick Search can be opened by clicking on the Menu Bar icon, or you can use the following hotkeys (these can be changed in Preferences):
- SHIFT+COMMAND+L (⇧⌘L) – Open Quick Search
- Enable in Preferences – Open the Vault
With Quick Search, you can quickly search for any item in the Vault.
Start typing in the search field and Quick Search will start filtering your logins.
Like the Vault, clicking on the Launch button will launch the site in the default browser and clicking on the Copy button will copy the password. Pressing the Enter key will also launch the site into the browser. Using CMD+C will copy the password.
Open Preferences by clicking on the LastPass Menu Bar icon and selecting Preferences. In Preferences, accordion-item your security preferences to control when the LastPass for Mac app logs out and in. Change your hotkey preferences to new keys if desired.
Touch ID Bar
To unlock the LastPass app with your fingerprint via the Touch Bar, follow the steps below:
Logout & Quit
To logout, choose Log Off from within the Menu Bar icon. Select Quit LastPass to quit the app.
Table of Contents
- સહાય કેન્દ્ર અને પ્રશ્નો
- LastPass Families
- Getting Started with LastPass
- ડાઉનલોડ અને ઇન્સ્ટોલ કરી LastPass
- Using LastPass on Your Mobile Device
- LastPass App for Mac OSX
- Navigating the LastPass Browser Extension
- તમારા LastPass વૉલ્ટ
- અને ઉમેર્યું & સાઇટ્સ ભરવા
- હાલનું સાઇટ એન્ટ્રી અને ફેરફાર ફોર્મ ફીલ્ડ્સ ફેરફાર
- પાસવર્ડો આયાત
- એકાઉન્ટ સેટિંગ્સ
- Emergency Access
- બ્રાઉઝર એક્સ્ટેંશન પસંદગીઓ
- શેરિંગ & Share Center
- સુરક્ષિત નોંધ & જોડાણો
- Generating Secure Passwords
- Using LastPass to Fill Forms
- Protecting Your Account with Multifactor Authentication
- Filling into Windows Applications
- LastPass Security Challenge
- LastPass ક્રેડિટ મોનીટરીંગ
- LastPass આદેશ વાક્ય અરજી
- USB દ્વારા LastPass
- વિન્ડોઝ 8 Metro
- LastPass Now Free On All Devices
- Migrating Accounts From Meldium to LastPass
- અનઇન્સ્ટોલ કરવું & કાઢી રહ્યા
- સાઇટ મેપ